- Device information (IP address, browser type and language, operating system)
- Log data of interactions with our website (pages viewed, time spent, number of clicks, domain names, data and time of interactions)
- Purchase history (if any)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (as described below)
When you purchase an item in our online store, your credit card or debit card information is collected directly by a third-party payment processor. We have no access to this personal information.
- To process transactions between you and us;
- To personalize your experience (information about you helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (information about you helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature; and
- To market Jaanuu Products and Services. Jaanuu may use information about you to provide you with materials about offers, products, and services from us that may be of interest. Jaanuu may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, text, email or other means, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide services to you and our partners;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time information is collected; or
- Otherwise with your consent
Promotional messages – You can opt-out of our marketing or promotional communications by using the “Unsubscribe” feature at the bottom of each email or “STOP” in text messages from us or by requesting to opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving communications from us regarding transactional or administrative issues.
If you register and open an account with us, you are advised not to provide your login ID and password to any other person.
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
- With service providers for business purposes. These trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, include: (i) payment processors; (ii) data analytics vendors; (iii) security vendors; (iv) website hosting vendors; (v) email marketing providers; and (vi) professional advisors (e.g., auditors, law firms, or accounting firms). These service providers receiving this information assist us with many different functions and tasks, such as: (i) processing and fulfilling orders and returns; (ii) providing customer service and customer relationship management services; (iii) providing data storage and disaster recovery services; (iv) processing payments; (v) communicating with you; (vi) securing our website and Services and preventing fraud; (viii) running analytics and better understanding user interaction with the Services; and (ix) promoting our products and services.
- For legal reasons and to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We may also share information about you in response to a legal obligation or when we believe that it is necessary to share information about you to (i) comply with the law, or any obligations thereunder (e.g., cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries), (ii) enforce site policies, (iii) protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, or (iv) exercise or defend legal claims.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction. We may share information about you while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties.
We do not share any of your personal information with third parties for money. However, like most online businesses, we do share some information with third parties in order to provide better services and advertising to you, as disclosed in the “Do we disclose any information to outside parties?” section above, and the CCPA may classify our sharing with these contracted parties as a “sale” of personal information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months we have: (1) collected the following categories of personal information; (2) disclosed such categories of personal information for a business purpose; and (3) sold such categories of personal information. (For the categories of third parties with whom we may disclose or sell personal information, please see “Do We Disclose Any Information to Third Parties?” above).
|Category||Examples||Collected?||Disclosed for Business Purpose?||Sold?|
|A. Identifiers||Name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute||Name||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||None||No||No||No|
|D. Commercial information||Records of products purchased, obtained, or considered||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|E. Biometric information||None||No||No||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Information on a consumer's interaction with the website||Yes||No||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data||IP address data||Yes||Yes||No|
|H. Sensory data||None||No||No||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Title of profession||Yes||Yes||No|
|J. Non-public education information collected by certain federally funded institutions||None||No||No||No|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person's preferences||Yes||No||No|
We do not have actual knowledge that we sell personal information of individuals under 16 years of age.
California residents may be able to exercise the rights listed below in certain circumstances –
Right to Know. The right to know and see what certain details regarding what information we have collected about you over the past twelve months, including:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information about you; and
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information about you.
Right to Opt Out. The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. To opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click the “Do Not Sell My Info” link or submit a request using one of the methods outlined below.
Freedom from Discrimination. The right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
To submit a request to exercise any of your California privacy rights, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- Via web form. If you wish to exercise any of your California privacy rights via our website, please visit our online request form. (Do Not Sell My Info)
- Via Email. If you wish to exercise any of your California privacy rights via email, please email us at email@example.com.
Before responding, we may need to verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we have collected their personal information. We may ask you to provide certain, limited personal information, such as your name and email address to verify and match your identity with our records and systems. If you have an account with us, we may ask that you verify your identity through our account authentication process. This is also to protect against fraud. We will not retain personal information provided for the purposes of verification or use it for any other purpose, but may retain such personal information as part of our records of consumer requests. Also please be advised that for a request to know, we need to search our records and systems only for the preceding 12 months. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you.
Please note that you can access your account and update or delete your saved account information at any time.
Be advised that these opt-out tools are provided by third parties and may not be available with respect to all online advertising that is presented to you. We do not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools. Even if you opt out of receiving targeted advertising, you may still receive generic ads.
Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics to help us manage and improve the Sites and Services. Google provides a Browser Add-On that allows you to opt-out by downloading and installing the add-on for your web browser. This is available here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2675 Customhouse Court, Suite A San Diego, CA 92154
This policy is powered by Trust Guard, your PCI compliance authority.
Alternative Payment Inquiry
Please complete the form below and a customer service specialist will be in touch to help complete your order.
Alternative Payment Inquiry
Thank you for your submission!
A customer service specialist will contact you soon.
Terms and Conditions
Use Code: N/A
Enter the code above at checkout
to enjoy 15% off your first purchase.
Valid on 1st purchase only. Cannot be applied to
Jaanuu masks are not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment, and should not be used in place of other recommended measures to inhibit the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to follow CDC guidelines, practice social distancing, hand-washing, avoid touching your face, and obey shelter-at-home orders.
Antimicrobial coatings do not protect against COVID-19. These masks are not intended to provide antimicrobial protection, and they have not been tested or certified to prevent or reduce any kind of infection and do not provide particulate filtration. The masks are not approved by any governmental or administrative organization, and have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Please continue to follow your workplace/institutional standards and governmental guidelines and orders.
Mask donations are currently capped at one million, based on orders received. Donations will be re-evaluated once we reach our goal.